Dryer Vent Cleaning
Clogged dryer vents can be costly to your home or business. Dryer vent cleaning is extremely important for the following reasons:
- According to FEMA, almost 3,000 residential fires are reported every year which are directly related to dryers. Of these, 34 percent of residential clothes dryer fires were caused by dirty dryer vents.
- If the dryer vent is not clean, it will hinder the dryer’s ability to properly dry your clothing. You may have to use multiple cycles to get your clothes dry which uses more energy and makes your dryer work harder.
Our technicians at Tampa Bay Cleaning Soulution will cleanse the dryer vent system, removing all debris that has attached to the walls of the ductwork and built up over time. Dryer vent cleaning is an often overlooked, but important, step in maintaining your home or building. A good rule of thumb is to have our technicians to perform your dryer vent and air duct cleaning at the same time.
When a dryer vent is clogged, it reduces airflow and forces the dryer to work harder, which can cause:
- Internal temperature of the dryer to increase dramatically
- Accelerated thermostat failure
- Higher energy consumption
A few signs that it’s time to have your dryer vent cleaned are:
- It takes more than one cycle to dry one load of laundry
- The dryer is hot to the touch indicating it is overheating
- You see an increase in energy bills (dryer has to run longer and work harder to dry clothes)
- Clothes smell “musty” after being in the dryer
- Enable the dryer to perform properly
- Allow clothes to dry more quickly and evenly
- Can save $18-$24 on monthly power bills
- Create peace of mind by eliminating a potential fire hazard
Limit mold, mildew and other bacteria on your clothes and in your home. Call us today at 1-800-784-5080 or